Friday, November 5, 2010

Upcoming book signing

I have a book signing scheduled on January 8, 2011 at The Book Shop in South Charleston, WV.  The Book Shop is between Riverwalk Plaza and the interstate entrance ramps (the former Sam's Hot Dogs).  I'll be signing copies of Coincidence from Noon to 2pm!


Come out and see me and ease my anxiety a little as I'll be extremely nervous given this is my very first book and very first signing!  To order your copy of Coincidence, please visit: http://www.wings-press.com/.  While you're there ordering Coincidence, you may want to check out Suzanne Hurley's latest release, Shades of Envy, which is the fourth in her Samantha Barclay mystery novels.  And, coincidentally (Ehhh? You like that little pun?), is about a woman, also named Sam, who lives in West Virginia and always manages to find herself in sticky and troublesome situations. 

I'll update you when my book is available on Amazon and other sites as well. 

I will also be scheduling book signings in Huntington and will keep you posted on when those will be.

Find Coincidence on Facebook...or actually, just click on the word Coincidence :)

Hope to see ya there,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment